Setting forth to celebrate the reign of the Twelfth Doctor, The Doctor Who Magazine Special Edition – The Yearbook 2018 is a unique celebration of the Peter Capaldi’s final adventures, from The Return of Doctor Mysterio to Twice Upon a Time. Packed full of all-new features and previously unseen images, this is the essential guide to the year in Doctor Who.
It’s been a remarkable year for Doctor Who; culminating with two Doctors overcoming an existential crisis on Christmas Day before letting go of what has come before and letting the future in the form of the Thirteenth Doctor carry the show off into uncharted territory.
Celebrating this threshold year, the Yearbook contains exclusive interviews from:
- Joe Browning, Jimmy Mann, Gary Pollard and Kate Walshe (Millennium FX)
- Ysanne Churchman (the voice of Alpha Centauri in Empress of Mars)
- Matthew Clark (graphic designer, 2017 series)
- Rachel Denning (Erica in The Pyramid at the End of the World)
- Mark Gatiss (Captain Lethbridge-Stewart in Twice Upon a Time)
- Stephanie Hyam (Heather in The Pilot and The Doctor Falls)
- Adele Lynch (Iraxxa in Empress of Mars)
- Rove McManus (host of Australian show Whovians)
- Rachel Talalay (director of three episodes in the 2017 series)
- Alexandra Tynan (designer of the original Cybermen)
Editor Marcus Hearn says:
“The latest Yearbook is out a little later than usual because we wanted to complete our coverage of the Twelfth Doctor’s stories by including Twice Upon a Time. This issue covers more episodes than any previous Yearbooks, but there are many other fantastic articles in there too. We hope this is a great souvenir of an incredible era.”
The Doctor Who Magazine Special Edition – The Yearbook 2018 is on sale now price £5.99.