Russell T. Davies and a host of Doctor Who stars are to take part in Who’s Queer Now, a day of conversations about the worlds of Doctor Who and their impact on LGBT people.
Organised by Pride Cymru, the charity that celebrates equality and diversity in Wales, and in partnership with the National Museum of Wales, the fantastic event forms part of the LGBT History month celebrations.
The event will take place from 11am on February 25, 2017 at the Museum’s Reardon Smith Lecture theatre and will feature panel discussions, audience Q&A, screenings plus a quiz and a raffle with some special prizes.
Guest panellists include:
- Russell T Davies – Doctor Who showrunner, 2005-10
- Bethany Black – who played 474 in 2015’s, Sleep No More
- Gareth David-Lloyd – Torchwood‘s Ianto Jones
- Rachel Talalay – director of Series 8 & 9 finales
- Waris Hussein – director of the first ever Doctor Who serial, An Unearthly Child.
- Plus more guests to be announced.
Tickets are strictly limited and available from here for the price of just £5.
For more information about the event or to contribute to the project please visit the Who’s Queer Now? Facebook page.
Who’s Queer Now? takes place on Feb 25, 2017 from 11am at the National Museum of Wales, Cardiff