The latest issue of Doctor Who focuses the spotlight on Doctor Who‘s longest-serving producer, John Nathan-Turner, looking at his incredible legacy and how he saved the show – including previously-unseen images from his own scrapbooks!
And just look at that cover, featuring Tom Baker on set for Robot, newly regenerated. Lovely stuff.
This issue includes:
- Former script editor, Andrew Cartmel describes working with John Nathan-Turner.
- Sophie Aldred explains how JN-T changed her life.
- Stephen Cranford on what it was like to know JN-T as a friend.
- Writer Philip Martin and actor Nabil Shaban reveal Sil and the Devil Seeds of Arodor.
- Composer Richard Hartley on recreating his score for 1986’s Mindwarp.
- An investigation into the deepest mysteries of regeneration.
- Your at-a-glance guide to Doctor Who’s post-regeneration stories.
- An interview with the creators of the new VR game, The Edge of Time.
- The Fact of Fiction explores the 2017 story, Knock Knock.
- DWM’s verdict on Doctor Who: The Collection – Season 23.
- Part One of Mistress of Chaos, a new comic-strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
- The Blogs of Doom, audio reviews, previews, news, prize-winning competitions and much, much more!
Doctor Who Magazine #543 is out now, priced £5.99.