The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine, issue #547, is available now, but which version will you pick? A standard edition can be found around the country, but a special Deluxe Edition, which obviously costs a tad more than normal issues, comes with a bunch of extras – including a CD comprising of tracks from Classic Doctor Who plus a supplement featuring Masterful comic strips.
The issue includes an exclusive interview with Bradley Walsh, who plays Graham in the new series.
Also in the magazine:
- The second part of an exclusive, in-depth interview with showrunner Chris Chibnall.
- Interviews with the new writers of Series 12
- Exclusive previews of the next four episodes.
- The untold story of Denis Alan Print, the Doctor Who merchandise company co-owned by Tom Baker.
- Doctor Who’s top ten Master reveals.
- Behind the scenes at the OFFSTAGE Theatre Group, whose Doctor Who plays and comedy sketches were popular at conventions from 2003 to 2013.
- The Fact of Fiction begins an epic exploration of The Daleks’ Master Plan.
- Part Five of Mistress of Chaos, a new comic-strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
- The answers to DWM’s Christmas Quiz.
- Reviews of the Season 26 Blu-ray box set and the new vinyl edition of The Web Planet.
- Big Finish previews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, The Blogs of Doom, and much more.
So what does the Deluxe Edition offer? Available exclusive to WHSmith and Panini, priced £9.99, it includes:
- An exclusive 76-minute music CD, featuring 22 classic and rare tracks from 1963 to 1989.
- A 32-page supplement, comprising classic comic-strip stories featuring the Master.
- A giant double-sided poster.
- A Series 12 art card.
- Three Big Finish audio dramas to download.
- Big Finish stickers.
Doctor Who Magazine #547 is out now.