The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine comes with a bonus 20-page supplement featuring the first part of Time Lord Victorious: Monstrous Beauty, an exclusive new comic-strip adventure for the Ninth Doctor and Rose Tyler. It’s the first time Eccleston’s incarnation has been part of DWM’s comic strip since 2005.
The new issue of DWM also includes:
- A detailed guide to Time Lord Victorious and an interview with producer James Goss
- Tracy-Ann Oberman answers questions from the TARDIS tin.
- A celebration of Virgin Publishing’s New Adventures novels, including contributions from authors including Russell T Davies, Paul Cornell and Mark Gatiss.
- The Fact of Fiction explores the 1964 story Marco Polo, plus interviews with Waris Hussein, Brian Hodgson and Derek Ware
- The untold story behind a proposed season of Doctor Who repeats in the late 1970s
- Apocrypha looks at Doctor Who Fights Masterplan “Q”
- A review of the new animated version of Fury from the Deep.
PLUS: Previews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser, and The Blogs of Doom.
What’s more, you also get:
- A giant double-sided poster.
- A diorama of the Ninth Doctor’s TARDIS control room.
- A download code for Farewell Great Macedon, a complete, six-part audio adventure from Big Finish.
Doctor Who Magazine #556 is on sale from today (Thursday 17th September), priced £9.99.