Just like the Doctor Who Companion, Doctor Who Magazine celebrates Jon Pertwee’s centenary in its latest issue.
DWM #540 has a stunning cover and includes 30 pages devoted to the Third Doctor. This includes:
- The World Cup of the Third Doctor. How did your favourite story fare in DWM’s epic Twitter tournament?
- Lost for more than 40 years – a candid interview with Jon Pertwee from the very first Doctor Who convention in 1977.
- An exclusive interview with Jon’s son, actor Sean Pertwee.
- A previously unpublished interview with Barry Letts, who produced most of the Third Doctor’s stories and co-wrote classics like The Dæmons and The Green Death.
- Katy Manning, who played the Third Doctor’s companion Jo Grant, visits the Time Team.
- DWM’s review of the Doctor Who: The Collection – Season 10 Blu-ray box set.
All that, plus:
- An exclusive update on the production of Series 12 from showrunner Chris Chibnall.
- The second part of an interview with costume designer Howard Burden, who created outfits for the Twelfth Doctor, Clara, and Missy.
- The Fact of Fiction explores the Twelfth Doctor story, Time Heist.
- The Legacy of Time – DWM talks exclusively to the cast and crew behind one of the most ambitious Doctor Who adventures ever, which features no fewer than six Doctors.
- Part One of Power of the Mobox, a new comic strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
- The Blogs of Doom, audio reviews, news, prize-winning competitions and much, much more!
Doctor Who Magazine #540 is on sale now, priced £5.99.