The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine includes a free exclusive Target book, collecting together extracts of the upcoming novelisations, with a collage of cover art by Anthony Dry.
It also comes with a double-sided poster featuring all the Target novels!
And inside, you’ll read more about the books, which are released early next month.
Here are a few highlights:
- Exclusive interviews with some of the authors of the upcoming Target novelisations: Robert Shearman (Dalek), Mark Gatiss (The Crimson Horror), and Joy Wilkinson (The Witchfinders).
- A celebration of the classic Target books.
- Target collectors discuss their hobby.
- Inside the making of the trailer for the Season 24 Blu-ray box set, featuring contributions from Sylvester McCoy, Bonnie Langford, and writer/director Pete McTighe.
- Patrick O’Kane discusses his portrayal of Ashad, the Lone Cyberman, in Series 12.
- An interview with editor Rebecca Trotman, who won a BAFTA for her work on Ascension of the Cybermen.
- Family, friends and colleagues pay tribute to acclaimed Doctor Who writer Philip Martin.
- The evolution of the scripts that would eventually become Vengeance on Varos, Philip Martin’s first Doctor Who story.
- A Review of the Daleks! YouTube series.
- Public Image looks at the ratings for Revolution of the Daleks.
- The Fact of Fiction analyses the 1978 serial Underworld.
- The third part of The White Dragon, a new comic-strip adventure for the Thirteenth Doctor.
PLUS: Previews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser, The Blogs of Doom and more.
Doctor Who Magazine #561, priced £9.99 in the UK, is on sale now.