Doctor Who Magazine‘s 600th issue is available in shops now!
This celebratory issue includes a 16-page supplement, an exclusive art card, a specially commissioned diorama featuring figures from the recent series, and a four-hour long Sixth Doctor audio drama for every reader.
But what’s inside? All of this:
- Millie Gibson checks in with DWM following the debut of companion Ruby Sunday in The Church on Ruby Road.
- UNIT regulars Jemma Redgrave (Kate Lethbridge-Stewart), Alexander Devrient (Colonel Ibrahim), and Ruth Madeley (Shirley Anne Bingham) face questions from the TARDIS Tin.
- Production designer Phil Sims takes us on a guided tour of UNIT’s central London HQ!
- We talk to DWM writers about their experiences interviewing the stars of Doctor Who for early issues of the magazine.
- International Who! A special report on how the series has become a hit in Spain!
- Meet Christina Rotondo – the singer who gave voice to Janis Goblin!
- We pay tribute to Richard Franklin who died on Christmas Day – and examine the impact he had as UNIT officer Captain Mike Yates.
- We talk to production runner Thani Subkhi about his vital work on the upcoming series.
- Letter from the Showrunner – Russell T Davies gives us an update on the progress being made on the next two series!
- Time-Space Visualiser – discover the secret recipe for sky-high ratings!
- The Fact of Fiction – we examine the opening episodes of 1973’s Planet of the Daleks.
- The adventures of the Fifteenth Doctor and Ruby Sunday continue in the comic strip!
- Gallifrey Guardian – all the latest official news.
- Reviews – covering books, audio dramas and games.
- Other Worlds – the essential guide to new stories in Doctor Who’s expanded universe.
- Win The Daleks in Colour, Blu-ray box sets, books, and audio dramas!
Doctor Who Magazine #600 is out now, priced £10.99 (in the UK). A digital edition is also available from pocketmags.com, priced £9.99.