The next issue of Doctor Who Magazine will be available as both a Standard Edition and as a Special Deluxe Edition, meaning anyone who finds a copy in WHSmith will get to enjoy a whole lot more Who!
In fact, the Deluxe Edition also includes a randomly-selected CD and four downloads from Big Finish and BBC Audio – meaning that, while this is more expensive than the Standard Edition, you’ll certainly be quids-in, if you don’t own those audio releases already.
As well as all the content otherwise available in the Standard Edition, the Deluxe also includes:
- Series 11 Souvenir Guide: featuring new interviews with Jodie Whittaker, Bradley Walsh, Tosin Cole, and Mandip Gill;
- Doctor Who CD: a random release from Big Finish;
- Four double-sided Art cards of the Thirteenth Doctor, Graham, Ryan, and Yasmin;
- A massive double-sided poster featuring scenes from the new series;
- Four Doctor Who downloads from Big Finish and BBC Audio.
The Special Deluxe Edition will only be available from WHSmith.
With Doctor Who returning to TV screens on 7th October 2018, this issue of DWM previews the start of Series 11, including on-set reports and updates from showrunner, Chris Chibnall.
Doctor Who Magazine #530 is out this Thursday 20th September 2018, priced £5.99 for the Standard Edition and £9.99 for the Special Deluxe Edition.