The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine is a customary Christmas special, including the excellent DWM festive quiz, exciting news, and a special preview of Eve of the Daleks, the 2022 New Year’s Day special.
Actually, if you check out the “The Art of Cummings [sic] and Howard” section in the news pages of DWM #572, you might just spot a familiar name…
The issue previews Eve of the Daleks, with contributions from Chris Chibnall, John Bishop, Mandip Gill, and director Annetta Laufer. Plus there’s all of this:
- Interviews with Series 13’s directors, Jamie Magnus Stone and Azhur Saleem.
- An interview with Annabel Scholey, who played Claire in Flux.
- In the first installment of a two-part feature, costume designer Ray Holman discusses his creations for Series 13.
- A behind-the-scenes look at what happened when a Doctor Who fan wrote to CBBC’s The Dengineers, to ask for his own TARDIS.
- Collectivity meets fans whose passion for Doctor Who books and toys began with childhood Christmas presents.
- The Fact of Fiction revisits the 2015 Christmas Special, The Husbands of River Song.
- It’s Behind You!, a brand-new comic strip adventure for the Doctor, Yaz, and Dan.
- Public Image analyses the ratings for Flux.
- The Doctor Who Magazine Christmas Quiz.
PLUS: Previews, reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser — and a giant double-sided poster!
Doctor Who Magazine #572 is on sale now, priced £6.99 (UK).