The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine is out now, and includes an exclusive interview with the Thirteenth Doctor herself, Jodie Whittaker, and the return of Production Notes, this time from showrunner, Chris Chibnall as he gears up for Doctor Who Series 12.
- Former Doctor, David Tennant discusses Jodie Whittaker.
- Howard Burden recalls designing costumes for three different Doctors.
- The second part of a candid interview with 1980s script editor, Eric Saward.
- What topped the DWM season poll? We reveal the results!
- We talk to the team behind the Blu-ray special edition of 1973’s Planet of the Daleks.
- The Fact of Fiction explores the 2005 story, The Long Game.
- Eric Saward previews his novelisations of Resurrection and Revelation of the Daleks.
- Is Doctor Who a kids’ show? The Time Team decides.
- How to recreate the Second Doctor’s ‘cosmic hobo’ style.
- The final part of Herald of Madness, a comic strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
PLUS: The Blogs of Doom, audio reviews, previews, news, prize-winning competitions and much, much more!
And don’t forget that you can get a Deluxe Edition, including a 7″ vinyl of The Evil of the Daleks, from WHSmith, priced £9.99!
The standard version of Doctor Who Magazine #539 is on sale now, priced £5.99.