The latest Doctor Who Magazine Special Edition is out now, and is packed with all-new exclusive features and interviews. This 2020 Yearbook looks at all the major goings-on in the world of Doctor Who, including the Children in Need album, Got It Covered; Big Finish titles; and recollections of The Curse of Fatal Death as it celebrates its 20th anniversary.
It also includes a tribute to the much-missed legend, Terrance Dicks.
The bookazine includes:
- An in-depth interview with Doctor Who’s executive producer, Matt Strevens.
- Jodie Whittaker on her second year as the Doctor.
- Mandip Gill, aka Yaz, answers questions from the TARDIS tin.
- Shaun Dooley and Jodie Whittaker recall the making of the charity album, Got it Covered.
- Terrance Dicks’ widow, Elsa, and his former Target Books editor, Brenda Gardner, pay tribute to the much-loved writer.
- 20 years since its original broadcast, Steven Moffat remembers The Curse of Fatal Death.
- Highlights of the Series 12 press day.
- Inside the popular YouTube series, Terry Nation Army.
- Digital artist, Sophie Cowdrey discusses her work.
- The past, present, and future of the Doctor Who Blu-ray collection.
- Behind the scenes of the Doctor Who Figurine Collection.
- The 20 landmark Doctor Who audio releases from Big Finish.
- A look back at the 2019 production of Mission to the Unknown.
- Reviews of the final two Doctor Who: Infinity games and the new independent drama, Sil and the Devil Seeds of Arodor.
- Tributes to Doctor Who luminaries who passed away in 2019.
The DWM Special Edition: 2020 Yearbook is on sale now, priced £6.99 (UK) or $13.99 (US).